SSC MTS 2019 – 2020 Multi Tasking Exam Notification Apply
SSC (Non Technical) Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2019 – 2020 Online Posts SSC MTS Application Forms Dates Staff Selection Commission MTS notification 2019 (Non Technical) Recruitment Exam SSC MTS 2018 latest news update Application link Release Date Apply Link 2020
SSC (Staff Selection Commission MTS Exam 2019
Post for (Non-Technical) of Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment in Different States 2019
Examination for the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in many states of India will be held by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit for posts. For these posts advertisement will be done by the Regional Offices of the Staff Selection Commission to Group “C” posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (NT) in different States /UTs for eligibility criteria will be as follows :
Detail of Posts:-
Total Posts for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) is 10,000+
Year 2016th Recruitment Vacant Vacancies
|SSC Region||No. of Vacancies|
|Central Region (CR)||325 Posts|
|Eastern Region (ER)||634 Posts|
|Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR)||666 Posts|
|Northern Region (NR)||3186 Posts|
|North Eastern Region (NER)||226 Posts|
|North Western Region (NWR)||534 Posts|
|Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)||536 Posts|
|Southern Region (SR)||705 Posts|
|Western Region (WR)||1488 Posts|
Age Limitations :-
- Candidate must be 18-25 as on 01.08.2018
- Date of Birth should be according to Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificates
- Documents should be available at the time of application submission for the age Eligibility
- Candidate must not have born Earlier than 02.08.1993 & not later than 01.08.2000.
Pay Scale :-
Pay Scale for the posts of Non Technical Staff is
Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Educational Qualification :-
Candidates who are willing to apply on these posts should passed Matriculation Examination or Equivalent Qualification from a recognized Board.
Application Fee Structure :-
Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for each Application.
Who is Exempted from fee.?
Female candidates have not pay fee for application, they can apply on posts freely and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen, eligible for reservation.
How to Apply on post :-
Candidates who are interested to apply and also eligible for posts have to apply on these post Online, no one application will be accepted which is submitted by hand or courier.
Applicant has to log on to following mention link.
Online submission of application will be start from 22.04.2019 to 22.05.2019…..
Easy Steps to Apply Online.
- Visit Official Website https://ssc.nic.in/
- Select “Online Form”
- Read Instructions carefully
- Fill the given Online Form Carefully
- Complete the registration process by following the instructions
- Note down Registration Number & Password.
Never forget these Dates
- Submission of online applications last date is 22-04.2019
- Receipt of application date is 29-05.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) 02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019 (CBE)*
- Date of Paper-II (Descriptive)17.11.2019 (DES)** (SUNDAY)
Helpful Links for Candidates
- Online Apply Link Available NOW
- Official Website http://ssc.nic.in/