Vacancies of SSC CHSL 2019 SSC 10+2 Recruitment 2018-19 for Posts of Postal Assistants & DEO, LDC SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Online Application form 10+2 Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2019 Updates SSC CHSL Recruitment SSC CHSL Online Application Form SSC CHSL Recruitment PDF Download SSC CHSL 10 + 2 LDC DEO Vacancy Total Posts 2018 SSC CHSL Notification PDF Download 2019 SSC CHSL Recruitment PDF Download SSC CHSL Upcoming Jobs Vacancies
Recruitment 2019 for SSC CHSL
Latest news for the post of SSC CHSL : Recruitment Notification will be issued on 05 march 2019. Candidates are advised to stay connected with this page for updates.
SSC CHSL Posts 2019
Detail of Posts
Detail of posts SSC CHSL 2019 has been notified in the Official Notification issued by SSC under SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019. Following is the detail of vancancies.
- Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant : —
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant : — Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) : —
SSC CHSL Posts 2019
Candidates who are willing to apply on these posts should be from 18 to 27 years old as on 01-08-2018. About age relaxation will be announced in the next notification.
Detail of Pay Scale :
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant :-
PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay 2,400/-
- Data Entry Operator :-
Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-
- Lower Division Clerk :-
Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-
- Court Clerk :- Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-
Recruitment 2019 SSC CHSL
As per the official Notification the candidates who are willing to apply on these posts must have passed 12th standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board as on 01-08-2018
Application Fee Structure :
- Female candidates are fully exempted from application fee, they can apply free of cost on these posts.
- According to Government order, Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation.
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Master card/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card
- Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs 100 (Rupees one hundred only)
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
Easy Steps to Apply :
- Applicants are advised to submit application only on prescribed format (Annexure-1)
- Applications can be submitted by online and post
- Detail is given in Annexure-IIA for postal application
- Detail is given in Annexure-IIB for online application
- Candidates are advised to mention their examination centre in the application form in respect of the Examination.
Address to Send Application:
- The applicants are advised to send applications to the Regional / Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission as indicated in the table below:-
SSC CHSL Posts 2019
|S.No.||Examination Centres & Centre Code||Address to which the applications should be sent|
|01||Agra(3001), Allahabad(3003), Bareilly(3005), Gorakhpur(3007) , Kanpur(3009), Lucknow (3010) Meerut(3011), Varanasi (3013), Bhagalpur (3201), Muzaffarpur(3205), Patna(3206),||Regional Director(CR), Staff Selection Commission, 21-23, Lowther Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211 002.|
|02||Gangtok (4001), Ranchi(4205), Barasat (4402), Berhampore (4403), Chinsurah (4405), Jalpaiguri (4408), Kolkata(4410), Malda (4412),Midnapur (4413), Siliguri (4415), Bhubaneshwar (4604), Cuttack (4605), Keonjhargarh (4606), Sambalpur (4609), Port Blair (4802),||Regional Director (ER), Staff Selection Commission, 1st MSO Building,(8th Floor), 234/4, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020|
|03||Bangalore(9001), Dharwar(9004), Gulbarga (9005), Mangalore(9008), Mysore (9009), Kochi (9204), Kozhikode(Calicut)(9206), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Thrissur (9212)||Regional Director(KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka-560034|
|04||Almora(2001), Dehradun(2002), Haldwani (2003), Srinagar (Uttarakhand) (2004), Haridwar (2005), Delhi(2201), Ajmer(2401), Alwar(2402), Bikaner (2404), Jaipur(2405), Jodhpur(2406), Kota(2407), Sriganganagar (2408), Udaipur(2409)||Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504|
|05||Itanagar(5001), Dibrugarh(5102), Guwahati (Dispur)(5105), Jorhat (5107),Silchar(5111), Kohima (5302), Shillong(5401) ,Imphal(5501), Churachandpur (5502), Agartala(5601), Aizwal(5701)||Regional Director(NER), Staff Selection Commission, HOUSEFED Complex, West End Block, Last Gate, Beltola Basistha Road, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam-781 006.|
|06||Guntur(8001), Hyderabad(8002),Kurnool (8003), Rajahmundry(8004), Tirupati (8006), Vishakhapatnam (8007), Chennai(8201), Coimbatore(8202), Madurai (8204), Tiruchirapalli (8206), Tirunelveli (8207), Puducherry(8401)||Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, EVK Sampath Building, 2nd Floor, College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006|
|07||Ahmedabad(7001) Vadodara (7002), Rajkot(7006), Surat(7007), Bhavnagar(7009), Kutch (7010), Amravati (7201), Aurangabad(7202), Kolhapur(7203), Mumbai(7204), Nagpur (7205), Nanded (7206), Nashik (7207), Pune(7208), Thane(7210) Bhandara (7211), Chandrapur(7212), Akola(7213), Jalgaon(7214), Panaji(7801)||Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, South Wing, Pratishta Bhawan, 101 M.K. Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020|
|08||Bhopal(6001), Chindwara(6003), Guna(6004), Gwalior (6005), Indore(6006), Jabalpur (6007), Khandwa (6009), Ratlam(6011), Satna(6014), Sagar (6015), Ambikapur(6201), Bilaspur(6202) Jagdalpur(6203), Raipur(6204), Durg(6205),||Dy. Director (MPR), Staff Selection Commission, J-5, Anupam Nagar, Raipur, Chhatisgarh-492001|
|09||Anantnag (1001), Baramula(1002), Jammu(1004), Leh(1005), Rajouri(1006), Srinagar(J&K)(1007), Kargil (1008), Dodda (1009), Hamirpur (1202), Shimla(1203), Bhathinda (1401), Jalandhar(1402), Patiala (1403), Amritsar( 1404), Chandigarh (1601)||Dy. Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Gr. Floor, Kendriya Sadan,Sector-9, Chandigarh-160017|
SSC CHSL Posts 2019
Apply Online :
- Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019.
- Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to http://ssconline.nic.in
- Online submission of application will start on 03.2019 and close on 05.04.2019
Last Date:- 05.04.2019
Helpful Links for Applicants
- SSC CHSL Exam Notification 2017 Download Advertisement
- Apply Link Available Soon
- Official Website ssc.nic.in
Candidates are advised to stay connect with this page for new updates.