Railway Apprentice in Various Trade DLW Varanasi Exam 2019, Railway Apprentice JOBS, Railway Apprentice jobs, Railway Apprentice link to apply online, Railway Apprentice results, DLW Varanasi jobs, DLW Varanasi link to apply online, DLW Varanasi link to apply online, DLW Varanasi results, sarkari anukri, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result
Railway Apprentice in Various Trade DLW Varanasi Exam 2019
Detail of Posts
Indian Railway (Diesel Locomotive Work, DLW) has recently announced to receive the application forms for the Post of Apprentice Post in Various Trade in Varanasi Recruitment Exam 2019, on its official website http://csbc.bih.nic.in/ All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form.
Detail of Posts
Total Number of Posts : 374 Posts
|Post Name||Post Type||Total Post|
|Non ITI Post||74|
Veterinary Officer & Librarian Jobs RPSC 912 Vacancies 2019
Trade Wise Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||Post Type||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- For ITI Post : According to the official notification the Candidates Passed Class 10th (High School) with 50% Marks and ITI in Related Trade.
- For Non ITI Post : For this post the Candidates Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam with 50% Marks
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 15 Years.
- Maximum age of the candidates must not exceed from 24 Years.(For ITI Post)
- Maximum age of the candidates must not exceed from 22 Years.(For Non ITI Post)
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 0/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates are advised to pay online application fee through online method only.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Application Start : 30 October 2019
- Registration Last Date : 21 November 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 21 November 2019
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam CGL Online Application Forms 2019
Important links to apply
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Apply Online (Registration)
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.jobriyaa.in सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost