NTA CSIR UGC Test for JRF & NET December Exam 2019, CSIR UGC NET 2019-2020 December Online Form, UGC NET 2019 December Notification Dates Eligibility Application Form, NTA CSIR UGC JRF NET December Online Form 2019, NTA CSIR NET December 2019 Online Form, NTA UGC NET December 2019 Exam Dates Out, net exam 2019 date, net online, registration, ugc net exam 2019, CSIR Exam, NTA CSIR UGC Test for JRF & NET, NTA CSIR UGC Test, NTA for JRF & NET December 2019, Sarkari Naukri, Jobs Search, Job Vacancies, Sarkari results, Sarkari naukri result
NTA CSIR UGC Test for JRF & NET December
Detail of Posts
National Testing Agency (NTA) has recently announced to receive the applications for NTA CSIR UGC Test for JRF & NET December Exam 2019 on its official website http://csirhrdg.res.in/ All the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these posts are advised to read official notification before applying on these posts so that there should be no mistake in your application form, however the detail of posts is also given below.
NTA UGC NET December 2019 Subject Details
|Subject Code||Subject Name||Subject Code||Subject Name|
|1||Economics||46||Adult Education,Androgyny/ None Formal Education|
|2||Political Science||47||Physical Education|
|3||Philosophy||49||Arab Culture and Islamic Study|
|5||Sociology||55||Labour Welfare/ Personal/ management/ Industrial/ Human Resource.|
|8||Commerce||59||Library and Information Science|
|9||Education||60||Budhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Study|
|11||Defence and Strategies Studies||62||Comparative Study of Religious|
|12||Home Science||63||Mass Communication and Journalism|
|15||Population Study||66||Musicology and Conservation|
|19||Bengali||70||Tribal and Regional Language|
|22||Malayam||73||Sanskrit Traditional Language|
|26||Tamil||81||Social Medicine and Community Health|
|30||English||87||Computer Science and application|
|33||Dogri||90||International and Area Study|
|35||Manipuri||92||Human Right and Duties|
|36||Assamese||93||Tourism Administration and Management|
Interested candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
- According to the official notification of the department the Candidates must have passed M.Sc Degree with 55% Marks For General / OBC Candidates For SC / ST Candidates 50% Marks.
- Integrated Course and B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharma and MBBS Candidates Are also Available for CSIR NET 2019.
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
- For JRF: The Maximum Age of the candidates must not exceed from 30 Years.
- For Lecturer / NET :there is No Age Limit for this category.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- General Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- OBC Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 250/-
How to pay application fee?
Candidates have to follow following instruction to pay online application fee.
- Candidates have to pay online application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs
- Online Registration Start : 09 September 2019
- Registration Last Date : 09 October 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 10 October 2019
- Correction Date : 18-25 October 2019
- Online Exam Date : 02-06 December 2019
- Admit Card Available : 09 November 2019
- Result Available : 31 December 2019
Important links to apply
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Apply Online (Registration)
सभी अभ्यर्थियों से अनुरोध है कि वे जुड़े रहें www.jobriyaa.in सभी नवीनतम नौकरियों और परिणामों के लिए.
how to get a job, how to quit a job, why do you want this job, how to find a job, what job is right for me, what job should i have, how to quit your job, how to get a job at google, what to wear to a job interview, what is the highest paying job, how to make money without a job, what job makes the most money, what is job corps, how much does a paint job cost
sccil job, sccil recruitment, www.scclcil.in2019, www axis bank recruitment, uppcl je upcoming vacancy, 2019 jobriya, up si jobriya, up class 10 result, up board result 10th class 2019, up board 10th result 2019, up 10 result 2019