Air Force Common Test AFCAT Download Application Form, Air Force Jobs, Air Force Application Forms, How to download Air Force Application Form, How to apply on Air Force, Air Force Common Test, Force Common Test, AFCAT, Common Test by Air Force, how to download official notification, Eligibility Criteria, download official notification, Age Limitations, How to pay online application fee
Air Force Common Test
Detail of Vacancies
Indian Air Force has announced Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branch(Technical/Non Technical),NCC Special Entry for the interested candidates who are willing to apply on Force jobs. All the interested candidates are advised to apply on these jobs by reading official notification carefully before apply, So that your application must be correct. The detail of Coaching is also given below.
Number of Posts
Number of posts will be according to Rules.
According to the official Notification announced by the Indian Air Force the pay scale will be Rs.15,500/- for Ccommon Test.
Interested candidate have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply on these jobs. Those candidates who are unable to fulfill the following eligibility criteria will not be able to apply.
Flying Branch – Graduation Degree in Any Stream with 60% marks have passed Physics & Maths in 10+2 Level or BE/B.Tech Degree who have Attained Minimum 60% marks in Aggregate in all papers.
Ground Duty Technical Branch –
- Aeronautical Engineering Electronics – (10+2)intermediate minimum 6% marks in Physics & math’s & Minimum 4 years Graduation/Integrated PG Degree in engineering/Technology
- Aeronautical engineering mechanical – candidates with Minimum 60% Marks Each in physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level & 4 years Engineering/Technology Degree in mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent degree.
Ground Duty Non-technical – Graduation Degree in Any Stream/Commerce with 60% marks minimum/Post Graduation degree in Any Stram with 50% marks minimum.
NCC Special entry – NCC Air wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate & other Details as per flying branch Eligibility
Candidates are advised to read official notification for more detail.
Physical Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to fulfill the following Physical Eligibility criteria to be able to apply
- Ground Duty Technical Branch – Minimum height 157.5 Cms
- Ground duty Non-Technical Branch – Height-male-157.5 cms,Female-152 cms
According to the official notification by the department, candidates must fulfill the following age limit criteria to apply
Flying Branch – 20-24 Years
Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) – 20-26 years
Application Fee Structure
Applicants have to pay online application fee according to the detail given below. Follow the instructions while paying online application fee.
- AFCAT Entry-Rs.250/-(For All Candidates)
- NCC Special Entry & Metrology Entry-Exempted
How to pay Application Fee?
According to the official notification announced by the official website the interested candidates have to pay the application fee according to the following Methods.
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit card/net Banking/Challan.
Important Instruction to Apply Online
Candidates must follow the instruction given below to apply online.
- There are two options to apply online, one of them is to apply through link provided below and the other one is the official site of AFCAT before 30June/2019.
Required Things to apply
Following enlisted documents are very necessary to apply,
- Passport Size Photograph
- Left Thumb Impression
Important Note– Online Application are invited for the courses commencing in June 2020 for grant of SHORT SERVICE COMMISION (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical And non Technical) Branches Online Application are also invited for NCC Special entry Scheme (For grant of PC/SSC in Flying Branch) and meteorology Branch.
Mode of Selection
All the applicants who will apply for these jobs will be judged through Online Test/Interview/Physical Test and Selection will also be based on that.
Important Dates to apply online
Following given dates are very helpful for the interested candidates to apply who are willing to apply on these jobs,
- Starting Date – 01-June-2019
- Last Date – 30-June-2019
- Last Date of Fee Payment – 30-June-2019
- Exam Date – Available Soon
Air Force Technical and Non Technical Jobs Download Online Form
Important links to apply online
It should be noted by the interested candidates who are willing to apply on these jobs, Following given links are very important to apply online.
Previous Year Paper
Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Download Official Notification